Welcome to Cavender Homes! As a father and son team it is our mission to create a company culture that empowers our entire team to do great work while also ensuring a balance with family life. We believe that the foundation and success of our organization depends on hiring the best people that are passionate about what they do.
Our headquarters is in Mansfield, TX and we currently have a sales presence in Princeton, TX. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you’re looking to be part of a locally-owned home builder organization with a passion for building affordable, energy efficient smart homes for today’s home builders, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- Punch out properties upon completion
- Address any customer service issues and elevate as needed
- 3 – 5 years of experience in construction area Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with regulatory construction standards
- Osha Certified
Please send resumes to: email@example.com