See the progress on our three model homes at Morning Ridge
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to tour our model homes at Princeton’s new community, Morning Ridge, we have exciting news! We’re making excellent progress on all three homes. Just take a look!
Three model homes from Cavender Homes, a home builder in Princeton, TX.
Our beautiful model homes showcase three of our spacious floor plans for Smart Homes located in Princeton, TX. Soon you’ll be able to walk through these Smart Suite Cavender Homes and see them for yourself.
One of our model homes at Morning Ridge will feature the Cupertino floor plan with the optional second floor. Adding the second floor gives the home a fourth bedroom with its own bath and a large game room. Of course, you could choose to turn one of these rooms into a home office, study, or media room. The Cupertino plan features:
- First floor master bedroom with en‑suite bath and large walk‑in closet
- Two secondary bedrooms that share a bath
- Open concept plan with large kitchen and breakfast area
- Spacious family room that opens onto the patio
- Dining room
The Cupertino floor plan is 1,837 sq. ft and includes a 2‑car garage.
The Palo Alt
Our Palo Alto floor plan is a spacious two‑story plan that exemplifies open concept design. Every inch of this home’s 2,652 sq. ft. is intelligently used to maximize the plan’s livability – and your family’s enjoyment! A first‑floor bedroom can easily be converted to a home office or study.
The Palo Alto floor plan features:
- Kitchen that flows into the dining and living areas
- Large covered patio
- First floor full bath adjacent to bedroom
- Huge second‑floor game room
- Master bedroom and two additional bedrooms upstairs
- Utility room conveniently located on the second floor
- Large 2‑car tandem garage
At 3,085 sq. ft., the Redmond is our largest floor plan at Morning Ridge. This plan is a great choice for multi‑generational families, with both the master and a secondary bedroom on the first floor. It’s also ideal for those who have frequent guests and want to maintain privacy for them and for you.
The Redmond floor plan features:
- A first‑floor pocket office just off the entry, adjacent to the utility room
- Huge family room that flows from the kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Large covered patio off the family room and breakfast area.
- Tech center on the second floor
- Large second‑floor game room
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
Customize your new home to fit your family
Our model homes will be a great way to get a feel for each of the featured floor plans but remember – you have several options to customize each of our floor plans to suit your individual style. We’re happy to work with you to make any of our energy efficient Smart Homes in Princeton, TX the home of your dreams.
Floor plans to meet your needs
If you’re looking for smart home floor plans that balance technology and beautiful design, you’ll find them at Morning Ridge in Princeton, TX. Morning Ridge opened for business in August 2019. This community offers a location that is close enough to be comfortable, yet far enough away to be affordable!
Visit the Morning Ridge Sales Center
We’d love to tell you more about our beautiful homes and all the amenities including a 6‑acre park, 2 pools and much more planned for Morning Ridge. Stop by our Sales Center, located at 1895 County Road 447, Princeton, TX 75407. Hours are from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily by appointment only – give us a call today!